Your current location:  Home  >  Interaction  >  FAQ
Q: Where can I get medical service in English?
Peking University Shenzhen Hospital is one of the largest and best-equipped public hospitals in Shenzhen. The international and VIP health center on the sixth floor of the hospital's outpatient building provides English-language services. Customers of several international insurance companies can be exempted from on-the-spot payment at the center. Tel: 0755-83923333
Add: No. 1120, Lianhua Road, Futian District
If you want to seek a dentist, there are plenty of clinics offering English-language services, click here for more information.