Your current location:  Home  >  Interaction  >  FAQ

Q: How can companies in Shenzhen to recruit overseas students as interns?


A: For students coming from other countries, the employers must invite the students to come to China with an M-Visa. A legal stay permit along with a reference letter from the employer is required, along with information about the internship duration and evidence of pay below regular staff members.